Blogs give your company the opportunity to get in front of your potential clients on the internet and be the “expert” about a subject, service and/or product that is in your industry or about your company.
Blogs are a big part of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy by creating relatable content on your website and it becomes “linkable” which creates viral marketing on the web. Your blog can be read, liked, shared on social media and used to drive prospects to buy your products and services.
Writing a blog can also give your company an authority voice in your niche / industry. Consistent posting is crucial and more is better in this case.
HubSpot is a developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales. It was founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah in 2006. Its products and services aim to provide tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics and search engine optimization.
HubSpot is known as an expert in the Inbound Marketing, Sales and Service Software industry and shares National and International statistics.
Statistics on Blogging
- Companies that published 16+ blog posts per month got almost 3.5 times more traffic than companies that published zero to four monthly posts. (HubSpot, 2015)
- Companies that published 16+ blog posts per month got about 4.5 times more leads than companies that published zero to four monthly posts. (HubSpot, 2015)
- 55% of marketers say blog content creation is their top inbound marketing priority. (HubSpot, 2018)
- One in ten blog posts are compounding, meaning organic search increases their traffic over time. (HubSpot, 2016)
- Compounding blog posts make up 10% of all blog posts and generate 38% of overall traffic. (HubSpot, 2016)
- Over its lifetime, one compounding blog post creates as much traffic as six decaying posts. (HubSpot, 2016)
- B2B companies that blogged 11+ times per month had almost three times more traffic than those blogging 0-1 times per month. (HubSpot, 2015)
- B2C companies that blogged 11+ times per month got more than four times as many leads than those that blog only four to five times per month. (HubSpot, 2015)
- 75% of HubSpot’s blog views and 90% of blog leads come from old posts. (HubSpot, 2014) 43% of B2B marketers say blogging is their most important type of content. (Social Marketing Industry Report, 2017) 43% of people admit to skimming blog posts. (HubSpot, 2016) Titles with 6-13 words attract the highest and most consistent amount of traffic. (HubSpot, 2016)
Source of Statistics: Hubspot
Contact Hooked Marketing to help you get more clients and visibility for your business. If you haven’t entered into the website blog arena, or you do not have time to write and post consistently to get good results, give us a call at 727-333-5270 to discuss how we can help you.
Hooked Marketing is based in beautiful Florida just north of Clearwater & Tampa Bay in Palm Harbor. Specializing in marketing, more specifically Organic SEO, AdWords Management and Website Design. When hiring a local marketing team, you look for experience. Hooked Marketing has experience acquired from hundreds of web designs and marketing campaigns managed over the past 14+ years. Need help setting up a website for your business? Contact us today to get started