What Does Your Brand Say?
When clients think of your company, what first pops into their mind? For instance, if I say McDonald’s, you instantly think of the golden arches, Ronald, and the smell of those salty fries. That is due to the branding they have perfected over the years. With an expertly designed brand and logo design, you too can have a company that is memorable in your field.
Branding your company is the process of building that brand over time. Our strategy is to help people quickly locate your company’s products or services and desire them over the competition. Going into your unique brand are the following considerations and guidelines.
- Your brand definition stating your purpose, values, mission, and promise.
- The communication tools you want to use and their requirements.
- Your product and packaging design, including color palette and fonts.
- Your pricing strategy for comparison shoppers.
- Your brand’s identity in name, tone of voice, photography, artwork, and logo design.
We can Hook You Up with a newly created brand identity.
Your Individual Logo Design and Implementation
Your logo is on almost everything you use as a business. It is at the forefront of your website, social media, business cards, letterhead, packaging, uniforms, etc. Indeed, it is one of the most essential tools for branding. In fact, the two go hand in hand.
A well-designed logo will do the following for your business:
- Increase brand identity.
- Create consistency on social media and website platforms.
- Add to company credibility and professionalism.
- Set you apart from the competition.
- Allow clients an opportunity to show brand loyalty.
Hooked Marketing’s design crew will hook you up with a logo with your brand and service in mind. As always, you have absolute control and say so on the design. It is your business, after all.
Once the logo is agreed upon and designed out, it will be implemented in all of the above places, creating continuity and adding to brand identity.
Social Media Logo and Banners
If you have never designed a professional Social Media account or Banner, you probably have no idea what goes into the process. When a company invests time and resources into social media marketing, it will see its brand identity recognized quicker and on a much larger scale.
You see, the attention span of the potential scrolling client is about 9 seconds or less. That means you need to catch them and reel them in with a visually appealing design and the right wording. What’s more, consistency across all social media platforms builds brand identity and customer loyalty.
But, did you know each social media network has a different size for images and banners? They must be individually created to be “identical” for consistency, but relevant to the medium and the platform’s right size. That is what Hooked Marketing will do for your company.
Let Hooked Marketing increase your brand staying power with expertly designed and logo enhanced social media pages and posts.
Business Card Design
Believe it or not, your business card is almost as important as your social media. It is your tangible piece of evidence that you are valid and have a place in the business community. Consider these reasons to have a top-notch business card designed by Hooked Marketing.
- They serve a purpose for a particular old-school client or sponsor.
- Used as an insert for business packages, they are quite useful.
- They are still the quickest way to exchange information.
- Cards are meaningful and personal.
- They are a physical reminder of a company or person.
- Creative business cards get passed around and flaunt your brand and style.
And there are so many other reasons to have a quality business card designed with your name, brand, and company logo forefront on the cards.
Hooked Marketing Builds Quality Brand and Logo Design
It is comforting to know that all the pieces of your business branding and marketing tools are in one place, are consistent, and are being managed by professionals. Hooked Marketing provides results and peace of mind.
Contact the crew at Hooked Marketing to get started building the new brand for your company’s future.